Success!

The Innovative Traveler is on kayak.com!

"Link Love - Blogs We Want for Best Pals"

I was semi-shocked, semi-wracked with guilt and utterly delighted at reading this. Especially considering I freelance for a family website that's been around and popular for about 10 years. And yet I somehow registered under a 'Family/Vacation' category and they didn't! Well, after that reaction, the guilt set in. I've been so busy balancing freelance work and a new website project that I've barely touched my blog in nearly a month. I hang my head in deep shame.

Then I got over it and thought, hey! How did I get so lucky? Who at kayak adores me? No idea how it happened, but thanks to my friends at kayak and people who enjoy stopping in and seeing what I'm blogging about. If this was an Oscar speech (which it pretty much is) I'd also thank the people, the producers, the money people (I need some of those), other travel bloggers, kayak.com, and of course God. And if I was Hilary Swank I'd also forget to thank my husband and then talk about it the next several years until winning another one. I don't want to chance waiting that long, so "Thanks hubster!"



I accept this award (aka kayak.com blurb) for bloggers everywhere. Except the ones that involve pyramid schemes, pretentious luxury travel, and daily pictures of puppies.


No comments:

TripAdvisor.com
Google

counter free hit unique web

Atom Feed (xml)